You might have to wait a day or two for your peaches to be perfectly ripe, but this refreshing salad is worth the wait! Swap in any creamy cheese you’d like. Ricotta anyone?
This recipe is more of a roadmap, than a strict set of rules.
- Take a peach and cut it into slices.
- Cut your cucumber into chunks, slices, or matchsticks.
- Drizzle a dash or red wine vinegar over everything, and a light glug of oil.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper, and lemon zest if you have a lemon.
- Top with pinches of goat cheese, feta, or spoonfuls of ricotta.
- Serve dinner, no heat required!